Friday, July 18, 2014

Sacred Family Moments

Julie's first Mother's Day (with C. C.)
Last week I reported of a precious and holy moment I experienced. I recounted observing my daughter, Julie, lead my granddaughter, C.C., through her nightly bedtime ritual. It consisted of a bath, a swaddling, a reading of a bible devotional, and a prayer. I also challenged you to discover a way to replicate other holy moments between you and your children.
I promised I would provide for you some resources you can use to have Faith Talks with your kids. These resources are only starting points. You will need to invest in the narrative with your own comments, your own questions, and provide your own answers when your kids ask questions. Faith Talks make available an immediate mutual spiritual accountability for everybody in the family. They not only make for great memories but they also create a sacred time for many holy moments.


To order the resource, click the link/caption below the book image.


Age Range: Book Cover:



The Bible's Big Story


The Big God Story


The Action Bible

The Holman Student Bible


The younger your kids are the harder it is to imagine that their time with you is short.
Take it from me, their time with you is short.
Time is short.It is.
Short.Make sacred moments with Family Faith Talks. Rasie you kids with your grandchildren in mind. I promise blessing as the gospel is passed on from generation to generation!



Dr. Phil Sallee, Pastor
twitter.com/philsallee
facebook.com/phil.sallee
philsallee.info
nbchurch.info
nbfamilies.info

No comments:

Post a Comment