Wednesday, May 15, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!!


This week I was reading over my regular blogs and I came across this amazing post called: '100 Ways to Make Your Marriage Rock' (Click here for the whole list)!!  Here's my personal top 10:
  • Pray Together
  • Wear t-shirts that tell the world you love your spouse
  • Tell others what your spouse means to you (let your spouse overhear it)
  • Go on regular date nights
  • Hide notes in your spouses things
  • Laugh together
  • Look for a need and meet it (without being asked)
  • Learn something new together (take a class)
  • Exercise together
  • Fight for your marriage

That being said... I would like to tell you a special secret about this day in history!!
On this EXACT day a few years back...a blessing entered the world in Pasadena, Texas.


In my Bible I carry a list of over 50 reasons why I love Courtney Teal... Let me share with you, just a few (I attached some blogposts, if you want to read more, if you're into that sort of thing)!!

Things I love about Courtney:



May men love their wives like Christ loves the Church... May the marriages at New Beginnings be rich in devotion to one another... May these marriages impact a future generation of families... May older couples lead us by example... May families blossom and may New Beginnings be a beacon of light to South Tulsa... May we continue to seek healthy marriages that will affect our kids, family, ministry & lives from now to eternity!!  


I love you baby with all that I am, thank you for supporting me so well, so I can do so much... 
I am so thankful and extremely blessed to call you partner!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment