Thursday, February 12, 2015

Reasons Why I Love My Wife

Valentines Day is only 2 days away. I really want to make this blog entirely about my wife, but I can't do that without giving ALL of the credit to our God and Father, the Creator and our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. He is the One who created her. He is the One who has molded her into the woman she is and He gets ALL of the credit and glory.

This coming August, Monica and I will have been married for 12 years. It seems like the time has flown by. I feel tremendously blessed to get to be Monica's husband. I love her at such a deeper level now, than I did when I was head over heals in love with her when we got married. I have come to realize that there are so many more reasons why.

I love being able to get to do ministry with my wife. She is the perfect partner for me in ministry.
I love spending time listening to her share what she is learning from the Lord.
I love to watch her care for and love our grand-children.
I love to spend time with her watching a movie, a favorite TV show, a Packer game and YES even her HGTV shows.
I love to sit with her over coffee, even when I'm not a coffee drinker.
I love her soft heart when it breaks for people who are hurting: In their marriages, in their personal walk with Christ, in their past hurts from the past.
I love how she mother's the boys and models what a Godly woman they should look for to marry someday.
I love her creativity and how she makes our home feel so warm, relaxed and loving.
I love her quirks, because those are also things that make her who she is.
I love to hear her laugh and to see her beautiful smile.
Happy Valentines Day to my beautiful wife, Monica. Thank you God for blessing me with such a perfect wife and partner.


 "Yet Lord, You are our Father; we are the clay, and You are our potter; we all are the work of Your hands." Isaiah 64:8




1 comment:

  1. I can vouch for lucky you! Monica is one of my favorite & God's greatest creations ever! Julie K

    ReplyDelete